Manitoba’s ORV & Snowmobile Insurance Pros
Ride Confidently, Ride Securely: Your ORV & Snowmobile Insurance Specialists in Manitoba
Welcome to Guild Insurance, your trusted partner in safeguarding your exhilarating off-road adventures across the picturesque trails of Manitoba. We understand the joy of navigating the great outdoors on your ORV or snowmobile, and we're here to provide you with peace of mind as you embark on your journeys. With our comprehensive ORV & Snowmobile Insurance packages, you can enjoy every kilometer of your ride, knowing that you are backed by the finest protection available.
At Guild Insurance, we go the extra mile to offer not only competitive pricing but also exceptional customer service. Our mission is to tailor an insurance solution that perfectly aligns with your unique needs and preferences. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to delivering insurance coverage that ensures you're fully prepared for whatever the trail may bring.
Ready to get started? Let's create a personalized insurance plan designed exclusively for your adventurous spirit. Request a quote today and experience the Guild Insurance difference.
The last 3 Guild customers who purchased one of our new ORV or Snowmobile insurance packages saved on average
How Do I Purchase?
- Replacement Cost Endorsement on brand-new snowmobiles and ATVs
- 15% Discount for riders that are 50 years of age or over
- 10% Safe Rider Discount for snowmobiles only (if Snopass is purchased and the rider is claim-free/traffic-conviction free)
- 5% Snowmobile Safety Course Discount (discount applied when snowmobile safety course card is presented - available through snoman.mb.ca.
- No vehicle inspection required
- Replacement Cost coverage on brand-new machines
- Pro-rata cancellation if unit traded in and a new one added (bill of sale must be provided
- Minimum of at least 90% of the unit's depreciated value must be insured
- Includes up to $1,000 for salvage recovery costs
- Surcharges may apply for previous traffic convictions or claims
- Your choice of deductible: $1,000, $750, or $500
- Coverage is on All Perils form (excluding any liability insurance) and is subject to the applicable deductible as well as the depreciated value at time of loss
- Short-rate cancellation if unit is sold (bill of sale must be provided)
- Includes breaking through ice and sinking in muskeg
- Includes up to $2,000 for accessories
- Applications can be accepted online; coverage is in effect once full payment is received
ORV & Snowmobile Accident Prevention
Riding an ATV, snowmobile or another off-road vehicle (ORV) can be a fun outdoor experience. Before you hit the trails, make sure safety is part of the plan. Off-road vehicles should be operated using proper techniques and procedures to prevent serious injury or death.
For fun and safe recreation on an ORV or snowmobile, be sure to follow these safety tips:
Keep the trails safe and fun for everyone - snowmobile drivers should always be over 16 and wearing an appropriate helmet.
Ride safely and remember - online one rider at a time unless your vehicle is designed for passengers.
Never drink and ride - find another way home. Stay safe.
Prevent accidents by staying on the trails and riding at a safe speed - you don't know what might be under the snow.
ORV & Snowmobile Theft Prevention Tips
Follow these theft prevention tips to keep your outdoor recreation equipment safe and sound, and ready for your next Manitoba adventure.