ORV & Sled Insurance
ORV & Snowmobile Insurance
Enjoy a stress-free ride over kilometres of beautiful Manitoba trails knowing you are protected by the Guild Insurance full range ORV Insurance.
Offering extremely competitive pricing and exceptional customer service, we will do our very best to ensure your ORV Insurance package meets your needs.
- Replacement Cost Endorsement on brand-new snowmobiles and ATVs
- 15% Discount for riders that are 50 years of age or over
- 10% Safe Rider Discount for snowmobiles only (if Snopass is purchased and the rider is claim-free/traffic-conviction free)
- 5% Snowmobile Safety Course Discount (discount applied when snowmobile safety course card is presented – available through snoman.mb.ca)
- No vehicle inspection required
- Replacement Cost coverage on brand-new machines
- Pro-rata cancellation if unit traded in and a new one added (bill of sale must be provided
- Minimum of at least 90% of the unit’s depreciated value must be insured
- Includes up to $1,000 for salvage recovery costs
- Surcharges may apply for previous traffic convictions or claims
- Your choice of deductible: $1,000, $750, or $500
- Coverage is on All Perils form (excluding any liability insurance) and is subject to the applicable deductible as well as the depreciated value at time of loss
- Short-rate cancellation if unit is sold (bill of sale must be provided)
- Includes breaking through ice and sinking in muskeg
- Includes up to $2,000 for accessories
- Applications can be accepted online; coverage is in effect once full payment is received
ORV & Snowmobile Accident Prevention
Riding an ATV, snowmobile or another off-road vehicle (ORV) can be a fun outdoor experience. Before you hit the trails, make sure safety is part of the plan. Off-road vehicles should be operated using proper techniques and procedures to prevent serious injury or death.
For fun and safe recreation on an ORV or snowmobile, be sure to follow these safety tips:
Keep the trails safe and fun for everyone – snowmobile drivers should always be over 16 and wearing an appropriate helmet.
Ride safely and remember – online one rider at a time unless your vehicle is designed for passengers.
Never drink and ride – find another way home. Stay safe.
Prevent accidents by staying on the trails and riding at a safe speed – you don’t know what might be under the snow.
ORV & Snowmobile Theft Prevention Tips
Follow these theft prevention tips to keep your outdoor recreation equipment safe and sound, and ready for your next Manitoba adventure.