About our Organization
At Guild Insurance Group we cultivate a family atmosphere built on teamwork that gives employees a sense of personal satisfaction in work accomplishments.
We work hard to exceed customers' expectations and build positive relationships with our clients, business partners and co-workers while offering opportunities for growth and the means to share in the company's success.
As an Account Executive working as part of our Personal Lines team you will be responsible for selling personal lines products and servicing a book of personal lines business. Your commitment to ongoing learning will ensure that you are able to provide clients with trusted and knowledgeable advice on home insurance products. Your care for clients will show as you support them in working through the claims process. As part of our office team, you will also perform general office duties and assist with opening and closing as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentive
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Employer Paid Education
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone who believes in lifelong learning
- An individual with a passion for customer service
- The ability to work independently, multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- Level 1 Brokers License and working towards CAIB designation preferred
- Insurance-related education and/or experience and post-secondary education in Office or Business Administration is an asset
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please include "Account Executive - Brandon" in your subject line.
Competitions will remain open until the position has been filled. We thank everyone for their application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.